The main characteristic that make this hand made tie unique is the softness due to the selected pure silk with which it was created.
This white tie features a print of a vintage blue pattern carefully selected from the Fumagalli 1891 historical archive.
This tie is printed and hand sewn in como in a 5-fold construction
Sizing & quality
- entirely hand-sewn in Italy
- woven on jacquard looms from 1913 in Como
- material: 100% silk
- design researched in the Fumagalli historical archive
-Package: Fumagalli 5 folds
-Strap: tailor-made X-beam
- Loop: hand sewn, 2 stitches binding without insertion
- Hood: Hand stitched hood with rolled edges
- Buttonhole: 8 cm at the bottom
- Width: 8 cm (3.15 inches)
- Height: 149 cm (59 inches)