Light beige jacquard tie with micro paisley - Fumagalli 1891Regular price €155,00 Save €-155,00
The main characteristic that make this hand made tie unique is the softness due to the selected pure silk with which it was created.
This tie with a simple but effective line thanks to the light beige almost gray color and the classic micro paisley pattern embroidery selected by the Fumagalli 1891 historical archive is particularly suitable for gala evenings and ceremonies.
This tie is printed and hand sewn in como in a 5-fold construction
Sizing & quality
- entirely hand-sewn in Italy
- woven on jacquard looms from 1913 in Como
- material: 100% silk
- design researched in the Fumagalli historical archive
-Package: Fumagalli 5 folds
-Strap: tailor-made X-beam
- Loop: hand sewn, 2 stitches binding without insertion
- Hood: Hand stitched hood with rolled edges
- Buttonhole: 8 cm at the bottom
- Width: 8 cm (3.15 inches)
- Height: 149 cm (59 inches)