Regimental tie blue grey and white - Fumagalli 1891
The high quality of this tie is visible thanks to the handmade craftmanship from Como. Using only the most precious Fumagalli vintage fabrics, we guarantee the exclusivity of our products.
SIZING & QUALITY
- entirely hand-sewn in Italy
- woven on jacquard looms from 1913 in Como
- material: 100% silk
- tailoring: Fumagalli 5 folds
- width: 8 cm (3.15 inches)
- height: 149 cm (59 inches)
EUROPE SHIPPING POLICY
STANDARD DELIVERY Delivery in 3-4 working days from the order confirmation. over 100,00 € - FREE under 100€ - 12,00 € EXPRESS DELIVERY Delivery in 1-3 working days from the order confirmation. 19,00€
EXTRA EU. & WORLD WIDE SHIPPING POLICY STANDARD DELIVERY Delivery in 3-4 working days from the order confirmation over 200 € - FREE under 200€ - 25 € EXPRESS DELIVERY Delivery in 2-3 working days from the order confirmation 35 € For all orders outside the European Union the customs duties and taxes of the country will be charged to the customer
- Inform us of your return decision and request a refund within 14 days from the moment you receive the order. Contact us at email@example.com - For more information on return conditions please read our policy
PAYMENT METHODS |Secure payments|
- Credit Card : Visa®, MasterCard®, Maestro® ,American Express® - Fast Checkout: PayPal®, Google Pay®, Apple Pay®, Shop Pay® - Others: iDEAL®, Bancontact®, AliPay®, Amazon Pay®, Union Pay®, WeChat Pay®
• Since these are natural fibers, it is advisable to store the accessory flat and not knotted after use. A couple of days of rest will be enough to regain the properties and maximum elastic effectiveness. • Consult a professional for washing. Never wash with water, but only with a delicate dry cleaning avoiding any chemical product. • A scarf needs a few hours of wearing to enhance its softness and warmth. • Be careful when removing the garment: do not rub the fabric on the beard. This is the principle of the annoying peeling effect.
We guarantee the possibility to return the product according to our return policy, quickly and easily within 30 days from purchase.
We trust in the quality of our products because:
- we use only quality raw materials, certified and coming from Italy - our products are created with passion, with a strong attention to detail and are subjected to numerous quality control - we collaborate with numerous craftsmen who have been working in this industry for generations Craftwork, hand stitching, historical and certified suppliers and work processes, fabric innovation, development of new designs, research in archives. Choices and synergies for more than a century allow us to guarantee reliability, trust and quality.