Blue jacquard tie with micro white flowers - Fumagalli 1891Regular price €155,00 Save €-155,00
The main characteristic that make this hand made tie unique is the softness due to the selected pure silk with which it was created.
This tie has a white floral pattern embroidered on a blue background of great impact that makes it extremely versatile, it is suitable for both informal events and ceremonies or gala evenings.
This tie is printed and hand sewn in como in a 5-fold construction
Sizing & quality
- entirely hand-sewn in Italy
- woven on jacquard looms from 1913 in Como
- material: 100% silk
- design researched in the Fumagalli historical archive
-Package: Fumagalli 5 folds
-Strap: tailor-made X-beam
- Loop: hand sewn, 2 stitches binding without insertion
- Hood: Hand stitched hood with rolled edges
- Buttonhole: 8 cm at the bottom
- Width: 8 cm (3.15 inches)
- Height: 149 cm (59 inches)