Beige limited series archive tie in pure silk - Fumagalli 1891Regular price €250,00 Save €-250,00
Archival tie with vintage retro-style print on a beige background from the Fumagalli 1891 historical archives. Hand sewn in pure silk.
Limited series tie selected from the Fumagalli 1891 collections. The retro design and vintage print make this tie a unique and timeless accessory, fine fabrics and workmanship are its distinctive trait. Produced in limited numbers, it is a unique and original accessory.
Carefully selected fabric from the Fumagalli 1891 historical archive, this high quality silk is soft and light making this accessory suitable for any occasion thanks to its vintage but always current print.
A tie with a strong personality designed for those who love vintage designs and fabrics, but want to stand out from the crowd.
Features and Quality
- Entirely hand sewn in Italy
- material: 100% high quality silk
- unique design sought in the Fumagalli historical archive
- Packaging: Fumagalli 5 folds
-Spranghetta: tailored X-shaped bartacking
- Loop: hand-sewn, 2-point binding without insertion
- Hood: hand / machine stitching with Fumagalli print
- Buttonhole: 8 cm at the bottom
- Width: 8 cm (3.15 inches)
- Height: 149 cm (59 inches)