The main characteristic that make this hand made tie unique is the softness due to the selected pure silk with which it was created.
This blue tie features an embroidery of small minimal flowers in shades of gray and silver carefully selected from the Fumagalli 1891 historical archive.
This tie is printed and hand sewn in como in a 5-fold construction
Sizing & quality
- entirely hand-sewn in Italy
- woven on jacquard looms from 1913 in Como
- material: 100% silk
- design researched in the Fumagalli historical archive
-Package: Fumagalli 5 folds
-Strap: tailor-made X-beam
- Loop: hand sewn, 2 stitches binding without insertion
- Hood: Hand stitched hood with rolled edges
- Buttonhole: 8 cm at the bottom
- Width: 8 cm (3.15 inches)
- Height: 149 cm (59 inches)